Friday, May 27, 2005

Leavin on a Jet Plane

All my bags are packed I'm ready to go. Hope someone will help carry them to the door. I have to wake up early to say good-bye. The bus is waiting, he's ready to go. I'm ready to get home and sleep tonight. So hug me and smile for me, tell me you've been waiting for me, hold me like you'll never let me go. I'm leavin on a jet plane, I can't wait to be home again. So soon it's time to go.

I cannot believe how quickly three weeks has flown by. This has been a truly amazing experience. As much as I am ready to be at home, I am a bit teary-eyed as I think of leaving. One more summer adventure under my belt, one more place of study to add to my list. I have memories I'll never forget. This only makes me hungry for more world travel. I'm kind of sad and yet excited to think that next summer I will be graduated from college. It's a major time of transition. This is a beautiful start to my last summer in college.

I will see you all when I get home.

Love to all....
rvw

1 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Hey Tori! I read your posts about Oxford and travelling around everywhere... ahh it brings back good ol' memories of doing many of the same things. Oxford will definitely be something you'll never forget!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home