Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Topping off the Day

So after I last posted, I unpacked my room. It's very cozy and the window is nice to sit by and write in my journal. We had a meeting at 4 that lasted FOREVER. Everyone was about to pass out. Finally, after the endless meeting, we went to Ali's Kebabs (k-bobs, not shish) for dinner. It was wonderful!! I had a chicken kebab with chips (fries) and cheese and ketchup. Mmmmmm...it was soooooo good! Then a lot of us sat in the House 9 common room and talked and told stories and laughed. We put in a DVD, the lights went off, the people went to sleep!! It is time now for me to go take a shower and go to sleep. Yes, it is only 8 p.m. here. It will be so nice to be clean and have on fresh clothes and SLEEP! Tomorrow will be exciting!!

rvw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home