Thursday, May 26, 2005

Can't Believe It

So yesterday I was in class from 12:30-3:30 p.m. and then again from 6-11:30 p.m. I have never had class so late!! I went to a short devo upstairs with some of the people here and then went to bed. This morning, I got up at about 10 and started studying for my final exam. At 2 p.m. I took my last Comm Law test! Yay!! Class is finished. Well, except for the research paper due on my birthday (I think I'll be turning it in early). Then, we all went to the Trout for dinner. It was about a 45 minute walk. We walked through a meadow and buy an abandoned Abbey. We saw cows! I felt like such a nerd taking pictures of the cows in the field, but they were really close to us. I mean someone from Texas shouldn't be so fascinated with cows, but it was fun! We had some amazing food, but I can't talk about it right now. I am so full that discussing it could possibly make me vomit, so I'll wait. It feels good to be done with classes. I think I will sleep some now.

rvw

2 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger pawatson said...

Of course you would be fascinated with cows. That's the dairy industry heritage. Can't believe you are through with class and still another day before you come home!! So much to tell - so much to hear! Thank goodness.

 
At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Seems like you just left, but we are ready for you to be back at the house with all the dirty dishes! I can't wait to hear all about your Oxford excursion. Have a safe trip home.

Kate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home